Have Peter Kozodoy as a guest on your show, podcast, column and more!
If you are seeking a millennial entrepreneur and Inc. columnist to add value to your story, call on Peter to inspire and educate your audience! Why? Well, how many other millennial entrepreneurs do you know who can also do a Triple Lutz on figure skates?
Peter's mission in business is two-fold:
- Educate and inspire the business community to embrace entrepreneurship as a way of life
- Educate and inspire the business community to use honesty, transparency and authenticity to achieve success in 21st century business
Why? Peter has launched, grown and still owns and operates three companies in communications, eCommerce and real estate, and he's discovered one important truth: Every aspiring business leader - himself included - needs to hear the stories of others to learn, grow and succeed. Peter has been fortunate to have mentors to help him along the way, and now he's giving back - big-time!
Peter's core beliefs:
- Everyone in business - business owners and employees alike - should embrace entrepreneurial values.
- Business has changed forever. Organizations can no longer say one thing and do another. Honesty, transparency and authenticity are here to stay.
- Most brands can easily repair themselves after a PR disaster, if they are willing to be transparent.
- Millennials are voting with their wallets, and that spells certain doom for organizations that insist on "doing it the way we've always done it."
You can get in touch anytime, day or night, 24/7/365:
Because he writes, speaks and shares on a variety of topics - including business, entrepreneurship, leadership and millennials - Peter can be highly adaptable for your particular audience. Plus, he's probably the most responsive person you'll ever meet: You can reach him via email, Twitter, Facebook, and even smoke signals (note: smoke signal effectiveness may vary depending on environmental factors at time of signaling).
Plus, he'll always help promote your program via his Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Success in Seconds Newsletter, and via his agency's platforms.
- Download the press kit
- Download a high-resolution headshot
- Listen to the Podcast
- Read the Inc. Magazine feature column
- Follow on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Get in touch quickly by emailing Peter@GEM-Advertising.com
Published Articles and Features
- Jul 12 Inc.com | This Former Google Employee Says The 5-Year Plan is Irrelevant (Here's Why)
- Jul 07 Inc.com | Hiring a Second-In-Command? This Former Executive Says Don't Do This
- Jul 03 Inc.com | The Hidden Business Strategy Behind July 4th Fireworks
- Jun 27 Inc.com | The Most Important Financial Decision Millennials Can Make (That Most Won't)
- Jun 19 Inc.com | The Easiest Way to Become a Known Expert In Your Field
- Jun 14 Inc.com | Try This Technique 11,000 Leaders Use to Understand Themselves Better
- Jun 09 Inc.com | The 1 Strategy That Will Help You Dominate Your Industry (That Anyone Can Use)
- Jun 06 Inc.com | This CEO Writes an Inspirational Email to His Employees Every Friday--and the Internet Seriously Loves It
- Jun 01 Inc.com | Thinking About Crowdfunding? Here's How To Do It Right
- May 24 Inc.com | Why 'Be Yourself' is the Best Advice That Few Entrepreneurs Actually Understand
- May 18 Inc.com | Stressed Out? Try This Scary But Effective Tactic to Make Your Workday Easier
- May 15 Inc.com | What to Do When You're Feeling Unsure About a Decision
- May 10 Inc.com | The Scientific Way to Raise Successful Kids (That Most Parents Won't Use)
- May 09 Noobpreneur | 12 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read Early on in Their Career
- May 08 Verge | How to Bolster Your Brand Influence in 2017
- May 05 Inc.com | Why Most Companies Fail to Reach Millennials (And What To Do About It)
- May 03 Huffington Post | What Entrepreneurs Always Do That Gets Them In Trouble (And How to Avoid It)
- May 02 Inc.com | How These New Technologies Can Help You Grow Your Social Media Presence
- Apr 26 Inc.com | Going With Your Gut? See What Science Says About Making Better Decisions
- Apr 19 Inc.com | How To Question Everything Without Being Annoying (Going With the Flow is Costing You)
- Apr 12 Inc.com | Why Asking For References Is Useless, And What To Do Instead
- Apr 11 Inc.com | How to Increase Likeability to Boost Your Business
- Apr 07 Inc.com | The Most Important Business Strategy (That Business Schools Ignore)
- Apr 05 Inc.com | 6 Questions To Answer Before Starting a Business
- Mar 29 Inc.com | These 17 Social Media Power Players Agree On 1 Thing (And It's a Must-Have For Your Business)
- Mar 22 LinkedIn | 13 Things to Spring Clean Up to Help Your Career
- Mar 22 Inc.com | Here's Why It's More Important Than Ever to Let Millennials Run the Show
- Mar 15 Inc.com | The Danger of Competing on Price (And How to Avoid It)
- Mar 08 Inc.com | How Being Too Productive Became Bad For My Health (And What I Did Next)
- Mar 01 Inc.com | How You Can Recover From Losing One of Your Biggest Clients
- Mar 01 Inc.com | How to Pace Yourself and Your Business to Avoid Burnout
- Feb 22 Inc.com | 3 Things Your Employees Can Do to Help You Succeed
- Feb 20 Square Peg Round Hole | Podcast: Honesty and Integrity for Business Success
- Feb 16 Forbes | Three Ways Thinking Like A Subscription Company Can Help Grow Your Business
- Feb 15 Inc.com | 9 Ways to Train Your Brain to Be a Better Leader
- Feb 06 Inc.com | 3 Lessons in Entrepreneurship from Tom Brady's 5th Super Bowl Win
- Feb 03 BookTrib | Author and Entrepreneur Peter Kozodoy Fills BookTrib in on Publishing’s Millennial-Driven Future
- Jan 31 Inc.com | 1 Scary Trick to Reaching the Next Level in Business
- Jan 27 The Huffington Post | 11 Costly Mistakes You’re Making With Your Marketing Strategy
- Jan 18 Youtern | 9 Business Books Young Professionals Must Read in 2017
- Jan 09 The Huffington Post | 2 Essential Takeaways Business Owners Can Learn From Wells Fargo’s Accounts Scandal
- Dec 21 The Huffington Post | 3 Executive Takeaways From Fiat Chrysler’s Partnership With Amazon
- Dec 21 Crain's Connecticut | If I Knew Then... Peter Kozodoy
- Dec 12 PR Daily | 3 lessons marketers can learn from 'Westworld'
- Dec 09 The Huffington Post | Feeling Stuck? Find Your Personal Brand
- Nov 27 The Muse | 7 Interview Mistakes That Cause Hiring Managers to Lose Interest Fast
- Nov 18 Small Biz Technology | 10 Marketing Tips for Taking Advantage of the Smart Device Trend
- Nov 15 Forbes | Four Surprising Insights For Reaching (And Converting) C-Level Executives
- Nov 14 YFS Magazine | Can We Raise Prices Without Losing Customers?
- Nov 11 Small Business Trends | 9 Ways CEOs Can Best Hone Their Leadership Skills
- Nov 10 Business Collective | Inside GEM Advertising With Peter Kozodoy
- Nov 07 Switch & Shift | 12 Ways Leaders Can Help Their Team Overcome Culture Issues
- Nov 03 Business Collective | Why the Upcoming Election Won’t Impact Your Business
- Nov 03 Business Collective | Meet Peter Kozodoy, Chief Strategy Officer of GEM Advertising
- Nov 03 Business Collective | Networking Advice From Peter Kozodoy, Chief Strategy Officer of GEM Advertising
- Oct 16 Inc.com | How to Start a Successful Company as a Millennial (According to This Millennial Entrepreneur)
- Oct 05 Inc.com | 4 Things Managers Should Do Instead of 'Leading By Example'
- Oct 04 The Huffington Post | 4 Ways to Secure Your Social Media Marketing Efforts Against Outside Threats
- Sep 20 LinkedIn | 11 Leaders Reveal How They Want to be Managed
- Sep 13 Forbes | Four Ways To Use Your Business's Down Cycle To Grow
- Sep 09 Inc.com | What 'Lochtegate' Teaches Us About Leadership
- Sep 02 Forbes | A Painful Lesson in the Magic of Sales