Do you ever sit around and think, wtf...this is so frustrating. I feel like I'm on the brink of figuring out my business, but then sometimes I feel like I have no idea what to do next!
If that sounds like you, congratulations! You're human.
Although that truth doesn't help you solve the problem, this just might.
This timely note literally comes out of a phone call I had with a client last week. She was saying how she couldn't quite figure out what her next move should be in growing her business.
And then, she proceeded to tell me exactly what her next move should be.
But here's the thing: She didn't know she had the answers. As usual, she was sitting on top of a goldmine and couldn't quite see it.
This is common, by the way. I mean, think about it - how well can you see the chair you're sitting on? Not well, I bet, because you're literally right on top of it.
The same goes for million-dollar ideas. When they're so far buried inside your life experiences - the ones you live with everyday and that you're used to by now - you can't see them anymore. They just, are.
So, what do you do? Simple:
- Step 1: Understand why people buy (go back to the basics).
- Step 2: Write down your experiences, passion and purpose.
- Step 3: See where they intersect, and build a business right there.
- People buy when you relate to them with a story they identify with. People buy where they have an urgent need that makes them happy.
- Your unique experience makes you uniquely qualified to help a niche set of people relate to you. Your passion gives them the solution to their urgent need that they want to fulfill which will make them happy.
If you're still in doubt, that's what coaches are for; just like therapists are to help you sort through your emotional junk, business coaches help you sort through your potential-profit junk.
Here's how you can uncover your most successful next move...
- Stop looking everywhere else to solve your "next move" challenge. The answer is within you.
- Find the intersection of your life experiences and passion - that's what puts you in the best alignment to achieve fulfillment.
- Then analyze why people buy: When you relate to them with a story they identify with, and where they have an urgent need that makes them happy.
- Your next best move is to put yourself into alignment with your passion, experience, and your target niche's most important and urgent needs!
- If you're still in doubt, that's what coaches are for; just like therapists are to help you sort through your emotional junk, business coaches help you sort through your potential-profit junk.